WORKING AT d|a
We utilize the best software and technology on the market to enhance our productivity and client experience. Our current blend of tools includes:
- ARCHICAD – every design is fully modeled and kept live throughout the entire project. Our template automates most of our working drawings which greatly reduces errors and time spent drafting and chasing revisions.
- TWINMOTION – a very high end rendering software that utilizes the Unreal E4 Rendering Engine. We use this to convey everything from site conditions to realistic material configurations for client approvals.
- BIMX – an easy save directly out of the ArchiCAD software, BIMx is a viewer experience for our clients and contractors that allows them to fully explore the project model on any OS, iOS, PC or Android Device.
- VIRTUAL REALITY – Twinmotion and BIMx both include options to experience the designs in Virtual Reality.
- 3D PRINTING – we have a 3D printer in house and can produce physical models for our clients.
- DRONE PHOTOGRAPHY AND PHOTOGRAMMETRY – our drone is used to capture site conditions including views and contours and is great for documenting the construction progress and the final product.
Our employee compensation is generally high for the industry. We use an incentive and merit based bonus system to encourage efficiency and innovation in the studio and give our employees autonomy so they can find their potential.
Applicants should be detail-oriented, organized and have strong interpersonal skills. They should have computer skills, be proficient in ArchiCAD and have a strong understanding of architecture and regional construction methods. Education in Architecture or Engineering required. The Project Manager will manage the project from the end of design through construction. They will coordinate with and oversee all consultants and engineers for each project as well as the Production Team at d|a. This person will be an enthusiastic member of our team able to handle multiple projects and people.
Applicants should understand the regional design and aesthetic of high-end mountain towns. Education in Architecture, Engineering or Interior Design required. The Architectural Designer will meet with clients to determine their project goals, and complete site analysis and modeling (including 3D) of the property/home. The Designer will communicate with the clients and manage the project up to Construction Documents, including workingwith the HOA and County to understand project conditions. This applicant should be creative and able to develop design solutions to refine the design working in conjunction with the clients. Once the design is complete and at the end of the Design Development, the Designer will transition the clients/project to the Project Manager.
Applicants should have computer skills, be proficient in ArchiCAD and have a basic understanding of architecture and regional construction methods. Education in Architecture, Engineering or Interior Design required. IDP Credit and ArchiCAD training available.
Applicants should have basic computer and IT skills and experience with software platforms like Photoshop, Sketchup, Unreal, Unity, Twinmotion, as well as emerging technology like AR, VR, 3D Printing and Drone flight, photography and photogrammetry. Education in Architecture, Engineering or Interior Design not required. Full and Part Time Positions available.
If you’re interested in any of the above positions, send a resume and brief cover letter with your pitch and qualifications to email@example.com